This week has been quite err ok I guess. There was the trip to Alice farm but i guess that was last week. But then it was after my post so I guess I can talk about it on this weeks post so i guess it should be ok.
We came one step closer to getting internet in the house this week. On Wednesday the telekoms guys fixed the phone line so by God's grace sometime between now and Wednesday next week it should be complete.
Cell group's tomorrow and as usual. I'm scared, worried but mostly scared. I dunno why but it always happens when I need to share. We'll be going through the book of Galatians all semester. I personally like the book of Galatians because it is filled with encouragement and the promise of God. It should be ok la, I just need to rely on God.
Things on the home front are not so how should i say... good. I feel like i need an excuse not to call home but what are families for? I guess we all grow up at some time.
~shalom~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment