I realise i use its interesting when I'm excited about something or when I indeed find something well interesting. Its interesting how God comes through for each one of us and they way he chooses to get through to us when we may be too busy with all the noise around.
Last night i was feeling kind of weird. You know when you have plans and desires, things you want to accomplish and then somehow they just seem like they won't work, it seems like oh that's never going to happen no matter the amount of effort you put into it.
I felt like my efforts at making things work was not working, and its tempting to just give up and say whats the use. But in my heart, i don't want to give up, i never want to. And last night i was saying, i don't know what to do but I'm going to fight.
Sure enough pastor Hii was speaking from Ephesians. 6:10 about putting on the whole armour. And two words that i can take back from his message is stand and fight. When we back out and give up, we are defeated but when we stand our ground and fight, even though we don't win the first time or the first 20 times we will surely win if we keep at it.
We are all in a war, a spiritual war against the devil and his gang and no one is exempt. It doesnt mean we have to ascribe everything that happens to the devil and his gang but it means we cannot live oblivious of this truth.
I just thank God for that truth and hehe its interesting how truth sets free, it sounds silly but its true. How truth can give you hope and purpose again.
My mummy called me again, to give me relationship advice. As a man i cannot understand how mothers worry for their children but i'm glad i have a mummy who cares about my emotions and my relationship. Doubly glad that she's in support of it otherwise headache. I miss them so much :(
~shalom~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment