Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

easter in a cave

Came back from a trip organised by the photography club in curtin yesterday. I didn't realise when i was signing up that i would be spending easter in the jungle. Well not quite. We went to niah cave. its my second time there but my first time actually going into the cave. The walk was long as usual and after the games the previous day, i was surprise my body didnt just give in to exhaustion.

I dont particularly like caves but this one provided good photo opportunities and a chance to try out my new camera. I got one a day before the trip so i can take shots too.

I soon realised how much i don't know about taking good shots in different light conditions and as a result most of the pictures didnt quite turn out the way i wanted. But some surprised me. I also realised its incredibly difficult to take sports shots because there are people moving here there and everywhere and you have to compose your shot so that at least there is some meaning to what you're taking and not just the whole bunch of people playing.

I didnt have time to reflect on what easter means and in that sense i feel awkward but i thank God for all his blessings and for the cross this easter.

~shalom~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment