If you are a blogger i encourage you to read this article. I just read it and i'm considering some of the things said. I guess i have to agree with some of the points.
I feel i'm more effective in this medium of communication when i'm in a much closer walk with God than when i'm not. And for a while it bothered me that i didnt get as much comments as the next person but after a while, i thought to myself, why am i doing this anyway and the craving for comments seized.
So why am i doing this? Its an outlet for me to share things i may not share properly in person, its a way for me to connect with my friends and to keep in touch with people. To show that as i christian I also have struggles but the difference is how i go through the struggles and how God sees me through everyone of them. I've talked about why i blog before.
~shalom~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment