How do you like the new look? I'm still trying to fix a few things i don't like at the moment but its good to have a fresh look.This evening i had the opportunity to watch 10,000BC with my friends. My first time watching a movie in the Cinema here in Miri.
First of all, forget what people say about the movie that its not nice, I won't go into details as usual but just to let that out up front.
The movie has a good story to it. A story of respect, honor and responsibility in early times. There's also the story of unfailing love and loyalty and that what i'll talk more about.
As the star does not move, so are my feelings for you. Who was it that says love conquers all? Love drove a man to defeat a great beast, to travel many difficult roads, rescue a spear tooth, make new friends, forged new alliances, defeated the gods and brought peace and prosperity. Love also cost the lives of a few good men, i guess love does have its tragedies.
We also see the story of oppression, slavery, idol worship and lust. If I won't have her you won't have her too. Its interesting the things love will drive you to do and the extent to which jealousy and lust can be destructive.
I like the ending, even though i don't believe in it, the girl was restored and became the mother of the new generation of hunters. In the end what did i get from the movie? When you love someone, it somehow gives your life purpose and direction and everything you do is then driven by that love that you have. Same thing can be applied to our relationship with people and with God. I will give it a 4.3 out of 5.
~shalom~
yea. i've watched it too. just watched it without remembering all the history. it's an interesting movie after all. hehe...
ReplyDeletechris lim