Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

poor kfc lady

Today i spend the whole day at home. Woke up rather early and then went back to sleep. Slept for the most part of today and played NFSMW. Didn't go out to eat or anything, was not feeling hungry. 

Had to turn sam down for futsal, not sure if that was the right thing to do or not. I guess that was selfish on my part.

Finally walked to kfc at premier 101 for kfc. I don't usually have kfc but it was the nearest nice place to eat. Didn't want to go bing alone since no one was free for dinner. Sometimes i wish i had a car, then i could just drive to anywhere and not be stuck at home.

Was standing in line at kfc and this M lady was taking orders for these guys in front of me. I'm not sure what was going on so in classic me mode i minded my own business but either they didnt seem to know what they wanted or the M lady was new or had a long day but it was not secret she was having a hard time with these folks. They wanted this and that, you know how some people can order things that are not in the menu just to cause trouble? I knew they were up to no good. Anyway i felt sorry for her, i wished there was more i could do to reassure her that we're all not like that, felt helpless.

I dunno if to make myself less guilty but just before eating, saying grace i asked God to give her a raise and to bless her.

~shalom~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment