I've been waking up at odd hours, not sure why. Guess i miss my bed or maybe i'm thinking too much again.
Usually when i can't sleep i go online or just listen to some soft music. For the past few days i've been listening to my instrumental hymns playlist and don't want to listen to that today. So when i woke up at 5 this morning i listened to my worship playlist which has some of my favourite worship songs. I noticed i don't worship as much as i used to. Need to get back at it but one song that i like very much is 'lifter of my head'. I like the hillsong acoustic version better. There's also a version by mia fieldes but the acoustic one is much better, for me la.
Lifter Of My Head - Hillsong
You make my way
Bright as the break of day
Shining ever brighter
One thing I pray
Lord let Your light in me
Be shining ever brighter
Through trials and tears and heartache
I will find a song, reminding my soul
I know that you're near, I've nothing to fear
Coz You'll always be...
Lifter of my head
Lifter of my head
I will say O God You are my God
Strong when I am weak
Brave when I am not
God You are my God.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment