Pages

Monday, January 05, 2009

for my friends

I dont know why it took this long but this is my goodbye to some of the people i call friends. They have been really dear to me in more ways than one and they're leaving, some to perth and others to where God may lead.

Amy



My friend, ex-housemate, cat lover, et cetera et cetera. I'm grateful to you for being there for me. Great! i had so much i wanted to say now blank. Erm i'll say what i think you already know, slow down girl! or not. Thanks for being a friend i really appreciate your company and i don't care if your wedding is in sarikei send me an invitation :P

Allan



My other housemate. I know i was so busy on your last sem in curtin and we didn't go dinner as usual but you have been fun. Not the cleanest but it doesn't matter. All the best with your job. I'm sure going to miss your singing and the dota :) This is probably the only picture i have of him and he's asking amy to help him out with something.

Kenin



Kenin kenin, whenever i think of kenin i think of food. HAha. I'm going to miss you, even though we didnt spend a lot of time together but you're quite entertaining...facial expressions and all and i delight in making you feel less important. Ok enough about you! All the best in perth. Make sure you come back or i'll hunt you to extinction mr Koala.

Kimberly
I'm sorry i dont have a picture of you. Hard to see you also hehe. But you've been a dear sister to me and an encouragement when i needed it. Xie Xie wo de peng you :)

Sam



You're the best. Its so sad you all are going away but hope to see you again some time. We share some things in common and it was good to have worked with you and have you to be there through my rocky moments. God bless you my brother :) don't get the mbpro man the mb has almost the same performance. All the best in perth. I know you will do well and leave the future to God. Just trust Him that things will go well.

As much as i love being in kuching you guys are part of the reason i miss miri and it sucks when you all have to go back but wtd?

~shalom~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment