Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

miri kuching miri

As the time for me to leave kuching draws closer, i have mixed feelings. Its interesting how things happen. I remember when i was leaving kuching i didn't know what to expect. I guess i was so comfortable and still am, in kuching and for a while i thought if that was the right decision, leaving? Miri is a really nice place, even though the food is better in kuching, and cheaper too, and even though there's just one MCD in the entire city; not that i go there very often and the weather not withstanding, i find that when the time comes to go back i am excited.

I love kuching and will always love this place especially because of the people here. I like the fellowship i have here with the bethany people and the opportunity to serve is just a blessing. I can't imagine my whole break without something to do. The past few months have been some of the best. I will miss singing "pretty eyes" with leslie and going makan with yong shen and NFSMW with barnabas. All the birthdays, celebrating, preparing, and stuff. And to think that i almost didn't come back this time? I would have missed out on all the breakfast i don't have to pay for :P and the insane non stop raining season which is in stark contrast to the insane heat thats in miri. I would have missed out on ps Che Chung's induction to full time ministry in bethany. Would have missed out on time spent with the others and that would have been sad indeed.

I just thank God for the way He made me comfortable in both cities and how He has constantly provided for all my needs both physical and non-physical. And for giving me a loving family away from my nuclear family :)
~shalom~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment