Pages

Thursday, January 01, 2009

MMIX

2008 is gone, its a new year. Frankly the last year just breezed by. There was little or no time to stop and be quiet and reflect and i didnt like that. I remember complaining because of all the things i had to do especially in school but as i look back, i see that thats pretty much how my life has been and i can take being busy with a lot of stuff but its not something i look forward to.

In all the busyness there were times when i lost focus on what is really important, and concentrated on the work to be done. The thing with doing God's work is that there's always a reward but we can easily lose it if we have the wrong attitude.

So MMVIII was a good year, yeah i can say through everything that happened it was a really good year but its gone now and another one is upon us. I'm not one to make resolutions because i don't usually keep them but this year i think i want to do things differently, take more risks in life. I've been reading books and pastor confirmed it with his message a few weeks ago. I also want to build my relationship with my family especially my dad. I know that one of the things i wanted to do last year but lost sight of it and just didn't put enough effort into it. I definitely want to leave my past failings behind and move on. I would also want to draw closer to God in prayer and studying his word and to make a habit of waking up early and going to bed early as well.

God bless you :)
~shalom~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment