Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

updates 291108

I just feel like making a post since i've been rather quiet lately. 

Exams are approaching and i don't feel it, don't feel like there's an urgency there's an almost indifference, scary!

Moving to a new house next sem, hopefully all goes well with the renovations and with my new housemates. I have a feeling its going to be one noisy house. 

This saturday I'll be attending a wedding at Grace Methodist Church pujut. I'll be among those singing. Picture this if you can, me singing jin jia jo, lia xin yah saw, jin jia ho... haha. Will be interesting hehe.

There's a possibility that i'll be spending the entire 3 months in miri. I'm not so sure what i'll be doing eventhough i have a few ideas to keep me busy. Anyone going to be in miri? Let me know so i won't feel all alone.

I feel like a lot of the people i've come to know are moving away, some finishing with school, others moving to other places. Almost makes me want to go away somewhere. I guess life's like that, people come and go and hopefully the time you spent together with them was worthwhile while you had it. I know i'm going to miss those leaving. Keep in touch guys.

Lately i've been thinking about the people of Israel and how they always follow God's laws for a season and then go their own way and cause God to send oppression to them so much that they cry to him again for deliverance and how he's always been there to deliver them time and time again and how that relates to our lives. Yeah there are seasons when i feel so close to him, and times when i dont feel like i'm doing anything that is good but looking at the God then and how even when he had not shown his humanity in the person of Jesus how he loved his people to deliver them from their mess when they called on him, gives me hope that he will always be there for me when i go my own way. 

I miss being in a family. Oh yeah, happy birthday manda :)

~shalom~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment