Pages

Thursday, October 09, 2008

vcf 9th anniversary

I think its nice to take some time and thank God for everything thats happened. I first want to thank God for Amanda for organising everyone and getting most of the stuff done. And Cheryl, Olly {happy birthday}, Ching Shen, Edric, Chipmunk, and everyone else i didnt mention. I know some had to put their personal work on hold just to make it. People i've not seen in a while like wee chuan. And those who had assignments but still came. 

Thank God for Oja for doing the video, i thought it was really good considering that the time and resources were short. I believe when you honor God He will honor you and nothing we do for God is a waste. I also want to thank miss Hannah for her help and ideas on what to present.

I'm really learning not to complain but to give thanks for everything. I want to apologise for the way things went. I know it could have been a lot smoother, a lot more glorifying to God and next time i think we'll do better. 

God bless you all for your effort. In the words of paul, be careful for nothing but in everything through prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God and the peace of God that transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Puji Tuhan.

~shalom~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment