Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

oddities

A good thing happened today. This has happened to me too many times in the past i thought by now i would have learned my lesson. This morning when i went to the open lab i forgot to take out my pen drive. I didn't notice until i was in the library and noticed its not in my pocket. Heart racing, sh*t, i forgot my pen drive. :pray: please be there, please be there.

So i rushed down to G2 and thank God it was still there. There was a nice girl, well i didn't get to see her but i guess she's nice la since she didn't take my pendrive. She just kept it on the CPU. Sigh of relief.

Another sigh of relief or half sigh of relief since i just finished the 'tough test'. I'm sure i made alot of mistakes. I din't study trees and it came out. D'oh! Anyway its over. The next one is OS i just pray it won't be as confusing as the lecturer makes it. I think maybe i'll just record his lecture and listen to it when i want to sleep. Its so soothing that once i slept in class and he was just next to me. Can't help it la, you'll sleep to if its you.

This last one is kind of like an inside story so don't tell anyone ah. My housemate listens to high school musical alllllllll day long. Even at night! Its freaky. I mean doesn't he get tired of listening to the same songs over and over and over again? Not sure how old he is but man, thats some dedication.

Oh and one last thing. I got an email from my mom today, was quite surprised she took time to mail me, this is like lets see now... the second email i've gotten from her in three years. Thats got to be a record. Anyway, she was basically saying this study, study, study, study, study. She repeated it like 7 times, i kid you not. And the entire email was like three lines long. Its good to know she has not changed. I just replied with a happy face :) i don't think she would be interested to know my plans for the school break. lol I still miss her la.

:cries: I want my mummy. :sob: sob:

Ok la enough for now, i have a group meeting at 4 and presentation tomorrow.

~shalom~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment