First it was dominic, now Samson, next will be Candace by the end of the month. Birthdays are great, we're reminded that we're old. For Sam it was his transition from been a teenager to an adult eventhough he acts quite mature for his age and people like me? Well lets not go into that shall we.
Its nice to have friends close to you on this special day, especially when they go out of their way to surprise you and make you do silly things. Some people have a strange way of showing love, i mean whats with the bucket of water? I'm sure he appreciated it la. I'm too lazy+tired to post pictures. Not sure if i should. I think i can work something out hehe.
Come to think of it, i don't remember what happened when i turned 20. Oh wait i do, ah i had a surprise party too. :sigh: how times change.
Moving on.... Whats the thing you look back and wished you did while you were in secondary school, i mean you will only get to really enjoy it then after that its history. I'm thinking of going to the prom but not sure if i want to or not. Tables are not cheap and even though people like to brush it aside and so no la, hen gui. I know alot of people are going. So now i'm faced with this interesting position; to lah or not to lah, sorry. To go or not to go. Hmm.
~shalom~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment