Have you ever been in a situation where you are trying to make someone see the bright side of a situation or something and you try different things, rack your brain, think of scriptures even to make them change their mind or at least their perception and nothing works? Its like they want to stay in that state, like they enjoy it and the worst part is that they always come to you for help.
I can say it feels exhausting, its draining mentally and physically and its sucks. I'm not the most positive person in the world. I have my share of cynicism and pessimism but sometimes, sometimes you just want to tell people your mind.
But proverbs says its not right to unleash your anger, in fact i think the wise Solomon calls someone who does not have a tight rein on their anger bodoh! That means fool btw.
We all fall down, but we get up. We all get depressed and bad things happen and life sucks sometimes but we get back up and keep walking. We NEVER give up, we never lose sight of the final goal. Your light afflictions is nothing compared to the glory... For some reason i find that cynical. I mean image you think the whole world is falling and then someone calls it a light afflcition. Makes you look stupid.
Happiness is a choice, its a choice you make everyday as long as you live. You have a choice to look at the bright side, hold on to the promises and be encouraged. David encouraged himself in the Lord! My mom told me that and knowing who i am well God bless her.
I choose to be happy no matter what, i choose to live a good life, heck its the only one i've got. Life is too short so enjoy it, every moment.
~shalom~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment