Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

hari ini

Today...
I got a package from my mom. She sent some stuff along with 5 books, like i need any more books. I just got one on saturday and there are loads i've not read yet but thanks mummy, i appreciate them. Guess what they're on. I'll give you a hint R...........

I bought a 4gig apacer pen drive for 48bucks. I thought it was a good deal. I got a 4gig kingston for 77 at the pc fair in kuching last december. There's going to be a pc fair in miri this weekend. Might go check it out if i have transport.

Someone paid for my bus ride back home. This is the second time this has happened to me. No i'm not broke, not yet and its just 50sen but i feel so blessed by that. Makes me feel like i need to bless someone else in return.

I'm much better, reality has sunk in. I'm in a good shape, i'm good.

~shalom~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment