Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

for those times

I know things should be settled by now, it should have sunk in but there are times when i unconsciously reflect and i don't mean to but its hard to just ignore. And most times its like nothing else is real, like everything stopped, like the present fades away to the background and i'm me again.

I guess there's no point holding on to these things, even treasures are cast over board in a storm. I never thought it would be this difficult to let go but lead me through it, i'll follow you :)

Listening to some classic music now, and there's something about it that calms, and settles, relaxes and helps me focus on whats more important. I don't know about tomorrow or the day after that, but for today, shine the light on my path, i'll follow you.

xie xie

~shalom~