Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Testimonies for September

No i didn't forget. I've been thinking, what really happened in September that i want to thank God for? What significant thing can i look back on and be really grateful? A lot happened last month. I was reminded and still am being reminded that happiness is a choice we choose everyday as long as we live. And there is no true happiness without God, everything is just temporary and fake. I also reflected on committments and how the committments we make help us make the right decisions or the wrong ones. I once read a book that adviced to support something that you are committed to with your time, money and influence. I think thats solid advice, and its a shame sometimes when people break committments, when we break our committments with God and with other people.

September also saw another birthday being celebrated, sam was +1 last month, that was fun. I'm glad to be part of it. But basically what i want to thank God for last month is really for the small things.

I want to thank God for my family for that way he has kept us and for his faithfulness everyday. For my dad for keeping him safe through all his journeys and travels, for my sisters and my brother, i feel so blessed knowing they're ok.

I want to thank God for providing for me everyday, for his protection, He that watches over me does not sleep or slumber even though i do. Thank God for my church, for putting me in a stategic place where i can hear the truth about the word of God. For opportunities that are opening up in various areas of my life.

I especially want to thank God for these 3months, there have been many changes but i'm still here. And i know even though sometimes your ways i cannot understand. I'll never walk away because my future is in your hands.

Help me Lord to trust you more, to grow deeper in my faith, help my weaknesses that I may not cause pain or bring shame to your name. Keep me Lord in your love, and by your grace help me take the sometimes unreasonable paths to your presence and your purpose. For in my own way i am foolish, but in your ways i appear to be wise. Thank You Lord for this month.

~shalom~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment