Pages

Monday, October 01, 2007

another birthday

the cake

Yes there was another birthday this time it Candace's birthday. So we celebrated for her too. She was very happy even though we didn't manage to make it a surprise party but she was happy lo.

I find it interesting how human relationships and connections occur. I got to know them {Candace and her gang} through Dominic, we usually take the shuttle bus at the same time on Tuesdays and have breakfast first. Well he has breakfast, i don't usually take my breakfast so i order a drink or something. And almost every Tuesday we'll meet up in the same table with these girls and just eat and chit chat until i have to go for my lab.

A few more pictures of the big day.

snoopys again
Snoopy

top elevation
I like this shot

all gone
All gone

happy birthday girl
So many gifts

Now I know you must be thinking, how come we have so many parties ah? I also don't know but we do get to study too.

group meeting
The pencil case is mine

assignment
I like this shot too.

Take care everyone.

~shalom~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment