Pages

Friday, October 12, 2007

off to bario

This weekend i'll be going off to Bario with some of the brothers in church. We're going off to transport some musical instruments to the church there, as well as teach the folks how to use the instruments.... I think i've said this before.

I'm excited, at times like this i wish i had a camera i can call my own and really take as much shorts as possible. I could borrow someone's camera but then would be held liable for any damages so that leaves my camera phone.

I'm looking forward to the famous Bario rice and pineapples, but i have concerns over the kind of weather to expect over there. My body does not handle cold very well so it could be a challenge. There will be tours of the... place. And some workshops in the evening time.

Pray
Please pray for a safe journey to and fro, and a wonderful time. Please pray that we would get to transport all the instruments and that it would bless the people there. Will update when i come back on Monday, remain blessed.

~shalom~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment