Quick thought on what I've noticed with these AI tools.
Generative AI tools like Gemini, ChatGPT and others have made 'creating' content trivial for anyone. As a result people have been leveraging these tools to make all kinds of content.
There's a new trend to string these tools and end up in a product that is sold or offered in sites like YouTube to get money from them.
The way they are used and presented leaves very little room for quality. Basically they ship whatever their AI tools barf to people.
The more I see this, the more sick I get.
As a creative person, I care about quality. I care about the human effort that went into a piece of work. That is actually what makes the work valuable to me. When there is little human work, then the work lacks spirit power. It's just an empty shell, just chaff, just junk.
The focus is simply money making, nothing more. It disgusts me.
I'm not against using AI in the creative process, I also use it but there has to be a human labour involved in the process. That's what make it valuable.