The past few weeks have been really great. Since the last low point things have been looking up. I've learned to stand up for myself and just take more responsibility in my life. I'm reminded to stand+fight and not just accept, excuse my language, crap.
The journey from where I am now to where I want to be is probably long but its one I want to take. I recognise that it may not make sense, I recognise that it may not be acceptable, or may take longer than most people are comfortable with but I've settled in my heart to keep walking.
This morning I got a call that ordinarily would have made my day a whole lot worse but it didn't. I also got a call this morning that always brightens my face.
There are a thousand questions I don't want to answer right now and frankly the best thing anyone can do is just stand by me or get out of my way. I'm not angry just determined.
-ONWARD!