Pages

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Right Attitude

Mom says to begin again when you fail. And never to get tired of beginning again. It sounds like a good idea but you only live it when you have had the chance to test it out and see the limits of your resolve.

I've been learning how to use my thoughts and words for my own good. Sometimes all you have is you to encourage you and you don't want to be against yourself. So in the face of a big batu (mountain/hill) think of ways of overcoming it and actually see yourself overcoming it. You may not always be successful but that's not the point. The point is to train yourself to think in this way consistently and increasingly or at least that's what I have learned.

Today in church among other things I learned the meaning of dedication and discipline. Pastor says discipline = boring because most of the time you're doing the same thing over and over but that's the only way to get better. And if you keep at it, someone will notice and lots of good things get to happen.

In hindsight I'm really grateful I have this blog to share all these stuff because I wouldn't get the chance or context to share in real life and it helps to document a bit of my life and process. Something for posterity if you like. Have a right attitude.

-ONWARD!