Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

reading lists

reading list
My reading list

One more day before i begin my exams. I must say i'm quite worried about my exams. I've been studying but I still feel worried especially as this is my first exam experience in Curtin and I dont know what to expect. Well if its like the test then it should be ok. But stil...

Somehow i also feel there are times all you need is faith, and just trust God to take care of things. Its not easy to do that but considering the alternative its a better state of mind to be in.

And it doesn't help matters when people start leaving while you have not even started your paper. Its so not fair :P

Anyways i've got a whole lot of studying to do.

~shalom~

1 comment:

  1. hrm. i see a green u! hehe. . Just kidding. =) all the best. . ahh, i "suffered" three weeks. see u soon. . in kch rite? haha. take care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment