I have come to enjoy this time every month when i take time to look back on the month and give thanks for the way it turned out. So in no particular order, I express my thanks to God.
Lost and found.
I know it looks like a small thing but i really thank God that i didn't lose my datastructures and algorithms in java book. If i did not only would be paying for the book but i might have nothing to study with for the exam. Besides all that i would really look at myself as an irresponsible person, thats worse.
You are near.
I thank God for showing me that he truly cares for me, despite everything that has happened. I just thank God for the reassurances, i feel its priceless. And I want to say i'm sorry Lord for all the times i shut my ears and would not listen, did not respond to your calls. I was just looking back at my posts and want to add that i really like the note i got from my "angel" in vcf. I think its really nice la. Thank God for that.
Bario
I thank God for the opportunity to go to Bario. Its was really a good trip, just to experience the culture and the life there. And the people, to be able to be a part of the ministry team there. I also thank God for the time we got to trek into the jungle and all the hospitality and the fun ride on the really small plane, the smallest i've been on so far.
Little Nigeria
Thank God for a little experience of home by way of pastor Gbenga who literally invigorated my spirit with life. Really thank that man ;)
4months
Its been 4 months, i'm still here. Life still goes on. I have no regrets in fact as the days unwind i am more and more grateful. Besides that i thank God for wonderful friendships in miri, and for the family of God, its really something unique. The other day i met ray from necf in kuching, wasn't expecting to meet him here but it was nice seeing him again. :D
Thank You Lord for EVERYTHING!
~shalom~
hello Oguchi!
ReplyDeletehopefully you remember me, I went to the planet shakers camp in KL last year. u were there rite?
so happy to meet you! even if its online.
so you went to Bario? amazing! wonderful! I'm going back there for christmas because it's my mother's village. she's kelabit.
sounds like you had a great time there. that's good.
I love your blog cos it really reflects Jesus. that's encouraging.
it's great to have christian family out there in the world.
God bless
zoe
hi zoe, yeah i remember you, how are you doing?
ReplyDeleteGood to know you're blessed :)
Well have a nice time in your mom's home town. Sarawak is really beautiful.