Pardon me.
I look to you the author and finisher of my faith, I look to you the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords, the maker of the universe. You rule over the affairs of men, there is nothing you cannot do. I look to you the God of my salvation. Who shall I fear, of who shall I be afraid? I look to the hills where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth. I look to you Jesus the Lord of all creation. You have the whole world in your hands, there is nothing you cannot do.
I pray to you Lord for all that is in my heart. For the things I don't know how to say, I pray that you have mercy on us, have mercy on us, Jesus son of David, have mercy on us. Turn a new chapter, open a door no one can shut and let you face shine upon us. Restore the years the locusts and the canker worms have stolen, as you have promised. Break every chain, break every yoke and set your people free. You say Lord I shall be save with my household, I pray for you salvation to come, I pray for a change, I pray that you will remove, uproot every tree that the father has not planted. Break every heart of stone and give us hearts of flesh that tremble at your word. Do it quickly Lord for your glory, your name is at stake here. Come to our salvation, it is you we look to, no one else.
We pray that your light will shine in our lives, we pray for and we receive your grace to live after your example, we pray for patience, we pray for perseverance, for when we want to give up, give us the strength to carry on one more day. I pray that your love will fill our hearts and that we can show your love to those who really need it. We pray that our light will shine as the darkness grows deeper, let our light shine and extinguish the works of darkness. We pray that your will be done in our lives, that we will love, like you have loved us and we will give sacrificially just as you have given.
When the Lord restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dream. We ask for a breakthrough in Jesus name, we ask that you make a way where there is no way, we ask for a miracle, rivers in the desert, we know, we are hopeful that one day we will sing songs of victory and thanks to the Lord who keeps his promises. We will give thanks to the Lord for he is faithful and his love endures forever. Nothing can separate us from the Love of God that is in Christ Jesus. We are your people and you are our God, we know that salvation comes not from the east or the west but comes from the Lord. We are hopeful, and as we work, we wait for your restoration. Thank you Lord.
-ONWARD!