Pages

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

from me to you

You know my heart, you know where I stand, you know me through and through. Even now there are doubts but I want to do this. I really want to. So give me the chance, and help me not to be proud but be humble. Not thinking of myself more highly that I ought to.

Be strong and courageous, that's what you always say and how many times have I heard it. Its some how a reminder that you still think of little ol me. I think that you have done a lot for me over all these years. And yes most times I have taken it for granted but this is the one thing I get to do for you so be with me. May I share in your glory even just a wittle bit.

Forever grateful to you.
-ONWARD!