One of the best things about Malaysia is the number of public holidays there are in a year. This Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are holidays and there's another one next month. Friday is technically not a holiday but most people won't bother going for classes. I think the lecturers also feel lazy to teach. The good thing about the break is that it gives me time to really rest and take a break from all the hectic nonsense that is school life.
This holiday won't be a rest holiday because smart and evil Curtin has scheduled all my tests after the break. So I better be studying if I know what's good for me. I can't also go for Isaac and Audrey's wedding in Kuching, something I've been looking forward to since the last wedding I attended in KL. Its a big letdown and I feel very sad to say the least. I don't know how to express my feeling concerning this matter but as the popular resign goes, what to do?
I ran out of things to say.
-ONWARD!