I've been having problems with my computer lately. There's never a dull moment with this thing. It overheats a lot and gets really slow when I play facebook games. I have a feeling this is because most of the games I play on facebook are flash games. It could also mean that this laptop that has given me a lot of problems is nearing the end of its useful life. Or the fan is just clogged. Whatever it is I think its about time I got a new computer. I just hope that this piece of crap I'm using at the moment does not die on me when I need it the most.
As a temporary measure I've disabled flash on chrome. Just type about:plugins in the url bar and there will be a list a plugins you are currently using and a link to disable each plugin. I think I'll have to actually turn off my computer when I go to bed also. Lets see how much more life we can squeeze out of my aged computer.
Its funny I was just going through all the posts I've made about this computer, from when Ben, my previous computer died, to the decision to get a dell, and all the weird issues I've been having and compared to Ben, Delia has been a handful.
-ONWARD!