This day started rather rotten, the whole day I was overwhelmed by all the worries and stuff. Had no mood for anything, you can say emo. But on this day when my heart was heavy, overwhelmed by all the troubles around me. On this day when I couldn't find a reason to be happy, on this day when I tried to reassure myself that God is good, I get this message telling me to forget the past, God is beginning a new thing. Coincidence? I don't think so. God loves me. He just proved it today.
Here's what my sister wrote
Do not remember the things of the past, don't even consider them. Behold I do a new things, now it shall spring forth. I'll make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert says the Lord of host (isa 43: 18 - 19) Good morning.
God is good.
-ONWARD