Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.
In cell group we'll going through Hebrews, learning that Jesus is our great high priest, one appointed my God, who's sacrifice was himself, one that is done once and for all so that he is priest forever, making intercessions for the saints.
Many times what sets us back is guilt. I did something wrong, something awful, how can a christian do this kind of thing? Well guess what, it didn't catch God by surprise. I don't think he's there with a jaw dropped expression of shock at the things we do despite being saved from sin. I think that there have been a provision for this exact situation. Most times all we need is to say sorry.
My favourite hymn has this line ...and now thou bids me come to thee O lamb of God I come, I come.
It is well, it is well with my soul. God bless you.
-ONWARD!