Selamat Hari Raya to all those celebrating. I don't think i have many malay friends. Anyways tomorrow marks the end of my long absence from facebook and i must say i'm looking forward to more facebook. So whats the whole point? Well I need to learn self-control.
Now i'm not sure what i'll do on fb. I can't continue all my games where i left off. That would make all this effort useless so i guess no more games for me. Sad really.
Was not really in a good mood last week. I just hate it when you put so much time and effort into something and still its not enough, its very frustrating. It kind of reminds you that there are limits to what you can do. But very very frustrating it is.
Bought a book from popular, 10 dumb things smart christians believe. Thanks to Reuben for showing it to me. Its one of those books that challenge what you believe and have accepted but not in a haha loser kind of way but in a this could be so much easier kind of way. Anyways good read and goodbye for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment