Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

the dawning

As time passes it begins to dawn on me slowly. This is real. Honestly when i look at myself i can't possbily imagine being in this role. Yeah i know, trust in the Lord, God is with you and all that. I know that but why am I still worried? So far when i evaluate myself there are still things that i neglect, didn't think of, don't know how to handle, and the list goes on and on but this is real.

I know i have everyone's support but why am I still worried? Maybe because i know myself. I'm really scared that I will mess things up or be too busy to take notice of the needs of the people around me, and on and on.

Someone said when you think negatively about yourself you are in agreement with the devil because he is the accuser of the bretheren. This is new territory for me and i hope my mistakes only lead to correction and improvement because there will be lots of mistakes.

Lord, you know my heart, you know everything about me, and yet you have allowed this too to happen. I dunno what your plans or intentions are for me in this role but i just lift it up to you and say i need your guidance. I need your wisdom. I need you. Help me step out of myself and see these people that you have placed in my care. I want to learn in this period so teach me. Thank you father in Jesus name.

-ONWARD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment