I've done a few crazy things in my life, like the time when we went to the ps conference at sunway and the very next week i went to kl again, then to singapore with michael and philip but at least we flew and i love flying. Going back to kuching after just coming back is not particularly surprising even though i must say i was surprised i agreed to go with jacqueline and jmee. But i guess was shocked how in such a short time jacq could find people to go with her so i join lo.
Bethany is like my home la, so coming back is so normal for me. I am so grateful for that, you can't possibly imagine how grateful i am to be able to do whatever i can just to help out. I know and i pray that the time will come when i will no longer be needed because there will be people falling over themselves to help. And it will happen but for now i just enjoy doing whatever i can.
Come to think of it, thats just the way i am, thats they way my mom is, thats the way my dad is, they can be called upon last minute and they have to answer. I remember times when my dad will be called to take a job in the middle of the night and i'll have to go open the gate for him. My mom never rests. She has this miraclous ability to keep on working even when everyone is half dead.
Planetshakers was very good. Things are always frantic when there's an event and this time was no exception. You have to be flexible and do your part. I hope the young people got a thrill out of it. Some how planetshakers made me realise how old i am. The kids just kept screaming and i don't get why they were screaming. Obviously they were thrilled, excited to meet the planetshakers live. I just didn't get it, guess i was more focused on making sure the lyrics were displayed in sync.
I felt so blessed by bethany and pst cheli and I dunno why he just keeps giving and giving. I really appreciate how he treats me like a son. Arigato gazaimasu.
Its good to have a place to go. A place you can call home. A place where you are accepted, protected, celebrated and I thank God for such a place. I hope that we can create this kind of place in our cell groups and in our houses with our housemates and among our friends :)
~shalom~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment