I got a message from philip the other day, he was sad i didnt tell him i was leaving kuching. I kind of forgot and well i feel bad la. Its been good coming back to miri. Although everyone is not back yet. At the moment its just me and my housemate at home. We recently restored our internet connection so i'm spending more time at home :) I really dont know what i would do if there was no internet and it feels good just being in my room again, with my bed again, and my aircon, my speakers, can play music again. I'm happy can you tell? Well bills have been paid, thanks to oja for driving us there and waiting patiently.
I thought i would be coming back to kuching in march for a friend's wedding since we had a two week break in march. Turns out the break is in April and i don't like the idea of traveling in the middle of the semester so i guess i won't be going for the wedding. However Jacqueline wants to go for the planetshakers concert and somehow found a way to convince a few other people to join her so i thought well since i won't be coming in march wth, just come now la. Its kind of crazy to be coming back to kuching after leaving less than a week ago but well i guess thats one of the advantages of being a student; less things to worry about, can do crazy things. So i hope i can meet up with philip and say a proper goodbye this time.
Spent most of today listening to music and playing facebook. There isn't much to do now but i guess that will change very soon once orientation starts and from then on it never stops until the end of the semester. I guess thats why we have so much breaks :P
For a while now i've been thinking through my life and experiences and have seen God's hands through all the major milestones of my life. And one thing i can say, well maybe two is that God is good. I'll say it again, God is pure good. And God has been faithful to me and my family in the ways he has created a way for us to continue to be a blessing. Makes me wonder what I have to do. Its unusual to be so blessed and do nothing, afterall to whom much is given much is required. I want more la. I want to see amazing things happen when I do simple things, i want to see lives changed. I want to pray more and a lot of other things. Tired of just observing.
~shalom~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment