As my trip to kl draws to an end, i have mixed feelings. Sad that i'll be leaving KL and all the nice shopping malls, and good roads, low yat, all the food, all the travel. But what i'm going to miss most is the family in which i have stayed for the most part of these two weeks.
I am really grateful to Alvin's family for having me all these time, for treating me like family. I got to go for a dinner with all the aunties and his granny and two cousins. And for alvin for driving us almost everywhere. My sincere thanks to you all. On thursday i'll be heading to Kuching for 10 days. I'm so looking forward to it. On another note, there is a certain rift between me and my mom. Somehow she has this idea that something is bothering me, and she's always right. Its partly i fault, i've not been calling as much as i used to. I just wish she can be calm and not worry too much.
I have this habit of buying books. I don't really read all the books i buy because i'm quite busy and also because i'm lazy to sit down and read. And its amazing that i can buy books and read because i remember some time ago when my mom would put me into this routine to read books and in the process i read one book that suggested I buy books even though i don't read them and i think thats why.
Remain blessed :)
~shalom~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment