Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

èr shí sān



Wow thats a cross. Yeah i'm 23 today and i know i'm old, don't rub it in. So much have changed in one year but in all, in everything i just want to thank God for his faithfulness, and his love. I know i certainly don't deserve anything good from You but You give it to me anyway. I still don't understand.

I remember birthdays celebrated at pizzahut, a surprise birthday organised by my friends back in kuching and a few i birthdays i totally didn't remember. For me its not a big deal if i don't celebrate, i'd rather be somewhere quiet and reflect on things.

Since i'm writing this on the 17th, i guess i can predict a few things, like my mom calling and wishing me a happy birthday, a few messages on friendster and facebook or even on this blog. Maybe some text messages and i'm not sure what koala bear and his accomplice are planning but they better not do anything.

A lot have happened, things i wish didnt happen but i'm glad they happened because through them i learn, i grew, i changed. I don't wish i can undo anything, i think things happen for a reason and we should learn to appreciate the bigger picture.

More responsibilities, places i've never been before, expectations and more pressure, but Lord help me not to run away and hide but to stand+fight, help me to be brave, and to rely on You in all things.

As for the future, i can only look to the past and see how God has come through for me, that gives me hope for the future to know that He has my best interest at heart. I don't know what to expect but i know its good.

Wishes?
Nothing grand, just that I want good grades. I want to do well in my studies. I want to be happy. I want to continue to follow Him.

Be careful for nothing but in everything through prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, present your requests to God and the peace of God that transcends all understanding with guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

~shalom~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment