Pages

Friday, May 02, 2008

off to niah..again

Just a quick note here. I'll be off for the weekend. Calvary has a small retreat where we're going to plan for some upcoming events. It will be at niah and according to the program we'll be going to the cave.

Didn't you go to niah earlier this year?
Yeah i did but it was with the photography club. And yes we did go to the cave. There's nothing else to do at niah besides visiting the cave and getting bat poop all over you. Honestly i think once is enough but why deprive others of the experience?

How are you ah?
Fine, nothing major just that exams are almost here and another semester is wrapping up. I have mixed feelings la, i'm happy the sem is rounding up and at the same time i'm not sure what the next sem would hold. But so far what i see is an increase in work and responsibility.

So how are you?
Life goes on. I consider myself immensely blessed for the experiences i've had in my rather short lifetime and I will not question God or challenge his love for me. Why do 'bad things' happen? There are a lot of generic answers but the more i think about it the best answer i can come up with is i don't know, they just do. See you on Sunday.

~shalom~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment