I was reading ODB today and in Psalm 119:148 David says I stay awake through the night thinking about your promises. It gave the encouragement to spend some time everyday thinking about the faithfulness of God. To be truly thankful is a worship to God.
The month of November was probably one of the best months of the year. Even though it was the exam month, and even though the exams were so tough I thank God for seeing me through them and for the surprising result. Even though I have a supp exam, i even thank God for that. Really His mercies have been great.
I thank God also for the time i was able to spend with my friends after exam, we really had a good time especially with Samantha since she'll be leaving for Australia.
I also thank God for relentless '07 and for what happened there. Its not just information, it more of a life changing, mind altering time for me. I was reminded of some of the dreams and desires of my heart that I had lost for some reason and settled for something less. You can call it a restoration time.
Finally i want to thank God that i can come back to Kuching and to serve in Bethany. I really consider myself privileged to be doing the things i'm doing now. Yeah thank You Lord for all these things and more. I am indeed grateful.
~shalom~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment