Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

some of the things i miss

I feel so lazy to blog these days, nothing much to talk about yet i feel like i need to update this thing so yeah.

I'm back in kuching, again. Going back to miri only reminded me of how much i miss my friends there. Thank God that Oliver was still there otherwise i would have been homeless for 3 days. Without the students Senadin is practically a ghost town.

The supp was ok. I thank God for that, and thanks to everyone who stood by me with encouraging words and stuff.

What I miss. I miss hanging out with friends, eating out and stuff. I guess I'm having a taste of how working life feels but it doesn't have to be this way. I know.

Yeah like i said, nothing much to say here today, only that i'll be going to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks today.

~shalom~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment