Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

update from KL

So i get a call on Monday that my student pass cannot be renewed unless i renew my passport which expires in November and for a while there was some tension, some panic but hey I thought, I will be going to KL :D

Well turns out the Nigerian embassy changed some of the runs so that what could have taken me just one day to do and put me on the way back home is taking me more than a day. Apperently someone in the embassy or High Commission since its Malaysia, thought it was a good idea to make all payments online. Through credit cards, paypal and other online transactions that are beyond a humble little student like me.

Fortunately i was able to get my father to buy the card instead of using paypal there's a prepaid card that can be used for these things. The High Commission only attends to applications and submissions from 9am to 12pm and by the time i finished the online payment thingy its already past the time. I still need to print out the receipt and submit it along with my application but that would be tomorrow la. Which means I will be spending the night here.

I don't intend going jalan jalan around here. I think i'll just look around times square, grab something to eat and find a simple place to rest my head for the day. I'm beat.

Hopefully tomorrow i will be able to make it back to Kuching :)

~shalom~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment