I've been looking at some of the older posts here and a rush of nostalgia filled my heart.
I'm so thankful that some of my life is documented here. I'm glad that I wrote my thoughts on different things over the years. I can see so much growth, some changes and stuff.
I'm at the office here in Port Harcourt, it's raining. It's cold. I have my headphones on in one ear only, but nothing's playing. There are two women to my left and right and one more in front of me to the right. This is our office setup. The window is behind me. There's another room to the right and next to that is the kitchen. It's a double storey building. I'm not sure why I shared that but there you have it.
I'm thankful for friends, for work, for opportunities, for writing, for every things I have, and for who I am. I'm constantly evolving and changing with new experiences and information. Each interaction with people and communities shifts and bends and blends the concoction that makes up this dude.
I'm thankful for family who are always supportive. I'm grateful to God for my siblings, nieces, in-laws, parents and other close friends who are also family.
Yeah, that's it for today.