This past week has been interesting. I was in church and while the service was going on, the Lord was speaking to me. I felt disconnected with the service because my mind and attention was on what He was saying, so I took my pen and began writing what He was saying. Here's what he said to me:
God never leaves anyone.
If God is far from you, you are the one that went away.
You are seeking something out there.
Do you think God cannot supply those things?
Everything you are seeking is in God.
If God is far from you, you are the one that went away.
You are seeking something out there.
Do you think God cannot supply those things?
Everything you are seeking is in God.
God is faithful, he will never leave you or forsake you.
His nature is faithfulness.
Even when we are not faithful, he is faithful.
His nature is faithfulness.
Even when we are not faithful, he is faithful.
That was Sunday. And I have to say, yeah I had shifted from where I was in my relationship with God. Other things - the cares of this world, had crowded my heart. But God is always seeking to save the lost.
Then again during the week this word came to me while praying. I will paraphrase because I don't remember it verbatim:
People leave the God of love in search of love.
They leave the Most High in search of security, power and influence.
They leave the one that gives wisdom to the wise to search for enlightenment, and education.
They leave the one who owns the cattle on a thousand hills to search for their sustenance - for bread and meat, for money.
They leave the Most High in search of security, power and influence.
They leave the one that gives wisdom to the wise to search for enlightenment, and education.
They leave the one who owns the cattle on a thousand hills to search for their sustenance - for bread and meat, for money.
Basically people leave God who freely gives all things for us to enjoy and seek what they think is real. These two events cannot be coincidences. God is speaking. He is speaking to me. Maybe to you too.
Nothing is worth leaving God to get. If God can't give it to me, I never want it. It doesn't matter what it is.
It's interesting that the supreme God of heaven and earth, who doesn't really need me is the one who will reach out to seek me and rejoice in my restoration.
Once again you have sought me out in your love and found me. I'm deeply grateful Father. Thank you.