This morning I was complaining a bit about some of the things I want now and my imagination was working overtime. I think of the craziest things. Anyway I was complaining as I was taking my shower then something happened. You know when it seems like you're talking to yourself, almost like there are two of you, one talking to you and the other which is still you is listening? No? Well it was like I was talking to myself and the place in the bible where it says that our life does not consist of what we eat or what we drink, it consists more than just that came to mind and I was comforted.
Its so easy to complain and worry about all the things we are missing out on and its a perpetual struggle to look on the bright side. But everyone, if they would stop and be honest, has something to be thankful for. For me, every time I find myself complaining, I'm trying to be thankful instead. Was trying to find cool quotes on gratitude but its okay.
Isn't it funny the kind of things you think about in the bathroom? Its so weird.
-ONWARD!