Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

travel does you good

Travel does your heart some good. I just came back from Kuching from a friend's wedding. It was great and its always nice to meet long time friends. Maybank and Malaysian Airlines conspired to keep me there longer than I planned but it was not a waste. I got the opportunity to listen to two nights of Peter Tsukahira speaking about discipleship. I'll share my notes some other time but it was really nice. Some of the things he shared were not new to me but he has a way of explaining it very clearly and give practical applications.

Meet Destiney
meet destiney
Look who I met. Isn't she pretty? She has a bad habit of sleeping in the day and staying up all night. And her mummy and daddy have to take turns to look after her at night. I'm so happy for pst Chung and Aunty Pei Sing.

-ONWARD!