Last week I was walking and hit my big toe against a stone and it started bleeding. Actually I was surprised the cut was as deep as it was because this kind of thing happens to me quite regularly. But it bled and me being me, well I got light headed. I can't stand blood, usually its just an uncomfortable feeling but that day I felt like I was going to faint. Thankfully there were people with me and a first aid crew, we were on a camp.
Today in church as the video of Jesus' crucifixion was showed, I wondered if Jesus can stand blood. I remember the pain I was in, it was a small but deepish cut yet still painful yet this man took many cuts to his body for me.
I was just thinking how I miss my mummy and how I'm so far away from home, how I have less friends around, feeling sorry for myself but this day is not about me. Its about this man.
I've been trying to learn the song amazing love (you are my king) on my guitar and a little chord called Bminor is not cooperating with my fingers :) Its all about him him him him. Not about me me me me me.
Happy Easter.
-ONWARD