There's so much I wish I could write here but alas I must wait for the right time.
Bigger
I must remember that You are bigger than all these things. I must remember that nothing surpasses You. Please help me remember.
Wedding
You know you are old when all your friends are getting married. Wishing Angela and Ben a wonderful married life ahead. I still remember when she was jumping up and down in bethany because she got to go to KL to study, she was so excited and now she's getting married in a matter of days. Awesome stuff.
Streamyx
After oh I don't know a month? of using maxis broadband and their 3GB quota and almost losing my mind, I'll be getting streamyx (read no quotas) internet. To be fair, the speeds are decent when you are within your quota but in this day and age its no where sufficient. I use up the darn thing in 6 days and for the rest of the month have to suffer less than dial-up speeds well no more.
Oh yeah I got a guitar. Yay, I guess. Aaand thats it. Enjoy your life because "this is it".
-ONWARD