Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

whats so great about christianity

Google has this thing where they try to fill out the sentence you are typing with possible matches based on how frequent that particular search term has been searched. Its usually a fun exercise to see what they come up with so yours truly was well not bored but curious and searched for "whats to great about" and hit the i'm feeling lucky button.

Its raining now, and I like. Hitting the button took me to the amazon site for the book with the same title as the title of this post. The folks at amazon were nice to let people read a few pages from the book and it turns out to be an interesting book. I won't say much but if you are curious, take a read and lets talk. I know I'll be looking for it. After my exams :) I still haven't figured out what to do with all the books I have.

-ONWARD