Pages

Sunday, April 04, 2010

wait

If there's one thing i learn from doing alpha is that when we pray there are three outcomes. God may say yes, no or wait.

I've been asking a lot of when? questions. Its not easy going through life acting like i'm fine because i'm not. I mean i am fine just not really and there's nothing anyone can do to help. This is between me and my God.

We are all work in progresses. And God who began this work in you will continue his work until it is finally finished. So on whether I get this or get that or be this or be that there's a wait. There's a wait for a reason because there's a lot that you can learn from being patient that helps keep whatever you get longer and builds you up to be someone of character that nothing else can teach. Yes its not easy but if you can't take it anymore do what David did in the Psalms and pour our your heart to him. Do what Jacob did and wrestle with him. I say this to myself too...FIGHT! Fight. But wait because i believe when everything is set, nothing can stop it. And it will taste good, it will feel good and you will remember and you will treasure it.

-ONWARD