Pages

Friday, April 09, 2010

msn messages (part 3)

I have a full list tonight and as usual my friends never disappoint with their status messages. Enjoy.

  1. bk in action
  2. Immature love says "I love you because I need you." Mature love says "I need you because I love you"
  3. akustatik
  4. God bless everybody in the world
  5. what if His people pray..
  6. Honest to God i'd break your heart: Tear you to pieces and Rip you apart
  7. chuck & sara
  8. [japanese words] I long for U~
  9. finally
  10. Let's go 2 Nome
  11. oth t pu yin vww!!!!!!
  12. I see your true colours shinning through... that's why I love you...
  13. internet connection is terrible
  14. When love is real, it finds a way
  15. no water ahhhhhh...
  16. I just need to spend one moment with you.
  17. Taking chances...:)
  18. [obscene word] everyone love ur life
Entertaining as usual. And again nothing repeating from last time and the time before.


-ONWARD